koooookabura3

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 333 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:44 PM

http://espn.go.com/b...oom-altercation

That can't be great for team morale.

I know, I heard about this. I had been hearing so many good things about how he has matured, but this is definitely not a good thing. I absolutely love watching this guy play, largely because he is insane, and goes 110% on the field. But he's gotta be able to tone it down off the field.

But, love his zeal!

Wanna believe my own hype but it's too untrue, the world brought me to my knees what have you brung you?

#3 bjohans

bjohans

2nd Round Pick

• Administrators
  • 2,455 posts
  • LocationNebraska

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

I wonder if this will help or hurt his stock?
Follow me on twitter at @bajohans

#4 koooookabura3

koooookabura3

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 333 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

I wonder if this will help or hurt his stock?

I don't think it really matters. A whole season ahead, hes got a lot of proving to do off the field. Hopefully he can get it together!

Wanna believe my own hype but it's too untrue, the world brought me to my knees what have you brung you?

#5 Doce

Doce

UDFA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWooster Ohio

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:48 PM

Off my board, never punch a teammate in a locker room from behind. Cowardly. Cancer to a locker room.
http://www.draftdeba...ter/jpBlog.aspx Scouting reports and essays Over 20 years of football experience and still kicking.

#6 bjohans

bjohans

2nd Round Pick

• Administrators
  • 2,455 posts
  • LocationNebraska

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:14 AM

Off my board, never punch a teammate in a locker room from behind. Cowardly. Cancer to a locker room.

I don't disagree with you that his actions were awful. But I wouldn't go so far to take him off my board if I was an NFL GM. He's got waaaayyyy too much talent. We'll have to see how he does over the course of this season. But he is still by far the best LB in the class.

#7 lionsman81

lionsman81

2nd Round Pick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:56 PM

49ers will probably want him, they like guys that constantly get in fights with teammates (Vernon Davis gets in a fight every training camp with a teammate).
"I don't foresee any more losses at home."- Ndamukong Suh

#8 draftmaniac

draftmaniac

7th Round Pick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

I've seen Burfict play a couple of times this year and the guy is a personal foul machine. I've never seen one player get penalized so much. I told a friend of mine he has Ray Lewis talent and Dennis Rodman's brain! I keep hearing that he's mellowed, but you couldn't prove it by me.

#9 bjohans

bjohans

2nd Round Pick

• Administrators
  • 2,455 posts
  • LocationNebraska

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:00 AM

I've seen Burfict play a couple of times this year and the guy is a personal foul machine. I've never seen one player get penalized so much. I told a friend of mine he has Ray Lewis talent and Dennis Rodman's brain! I keep hearing that he's mellowed, but you couldn't prove it by me.

Not only does he have anger issues that hurt him on and off the field (maybe he fits in with the Lions), but his play this year hasn't been that graet. The games that I've watched him play he leaves a lot of plays on the field, looks lost at times, and then can disappear.

Right now I have him as the #2 MLB behind Luke Keachley

#10 draftmaniac

draftmaniac

7th Round Pick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:38 PM

I agree, he's been very underwhelming this year. It actually looks like he's trying to tone it down and when he does it takes away his effectiveness. Then when he tries to ramp it back up, he gets called for a personal foul. It's very strange. With the build up he got, I expected a lot more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users