With the regular season over the first 20 picks of the 2019 NFL Draft are set. This means we get to really dive deep into our mock drafts and go through all the different scenarios. My latest 2019 NFL Mock Draft takes a look at where I feel each of the top 2019 NFL Draft prospects will go.
2019 NFL Mock Draft
1. Arizona Cardinals: Nick Bosa DE Ohio State
The best player in the draft and he plays a premium position. Lets not overthink this one.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Byron Murphy CB Washington
The 9ers need to force more turnovers and Murphy has incredible ball skills.
3. New York Jets: Jonah Williams OT Alabama
The Jets invested in a franchise quarterback last year and this year they get the guy to watch his back.
4.Oakland Raiders: Brian Burns DE Florida
The Raiders need a pass rusher and Burns can do that as well as anyone.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Quinnen Williams DT Alabama
With Gerald McCoy getting older, the Bucs draft his successor and improve on a middle of the road pass rush.
6. New York Giants: Ed Oliver DT Houston
The Giants have lots of talent on offense and I believe them when they say they want to keep Eli Manning. Oliver is the best defensive player available.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State
The Jags might be a quarterback away from being dangerous. Haskins has the talent to be that guy.
8. Detroit Lions: Greedy Williams CB LSU
Amazing talent and lock down man cover skills. I think between Darius Slay and Matt Patricia, Williams will live up to his ability.
9. Buffalo Bills: DK Metcalf WR Mississippi
The Bills drafted their franchise quarterback last year and now they need to get him some help. Huge potential in Metcalf.
10. Denver Broncos: Drew Lock QB Missouri
Great talent to build around. Has the potential to end the Broncos quarterback woes.
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Josh Allen OLB Kentucky
Allen can improve the pass rush and linebacker play in one pick. Can be a weapon for a clever defensive coordinator.
12. Green Bay Packers: Jachai Polite DE Florida
The Packers have been working to build their defense for years. Polite is the right guy to finally help get things moving in the right direction.
13. Miami Dolphins: Hakeem Butler WR Iowa State
A lot of changes coming in Miami, but it’s very clear they need more playmakers. Butler is a huge playmaker.
14. Atlanta Falcons: Jeffery Simmons DT Mississippi State
Simmons has some off the field questions, but he’s a very talented DT which Atlanta really needs.
15. Washington Redskins: Deionte Thompson S Alabama
A few months ago safety seemed to be a huge strength in this team. Now it’s a huge need and this guy is a huge talent to fill it.
16. Carolina Panthers: Yodny Cajuste OT West Virginia
Cam Newton is getting older and the panthers need to build up the offensive line to protect him.
17. Cleveland Browns: N’Keal Harry WR Arizona State
Cleveland has an exciting young core led by rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield. Harry is the young receiver to pair with him and build around.
18. Minnesota Vikings: Cody Ford OT Oklahoma
The Vikings needs help in the offensive trenches and Ford is the big mauler they need. Just so happens to be a good pass blocker as well.
19. Tennessee Titans: Erik McCoy C Texas A&M
The Titans need to improve their offense and if they don’t protect Marcus Mariota then his career will come to an early end. McCoy helps do both.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Devin Bush LB Michigan
The Steelers need linebacker help on their interior. Bush providerange and physicality and will be a huge upgrade to that defense.